Saturday, November 12, 2011

It Seems...

it has been a while since the last post, but then I looked and saw the last post was less than a month ago, so it hasn't been as long as I thought.

On Thursday in Science I was spelling the work appendages for my kids (we are studying invertebrates and as a part of that were talking about arachnids who have multiple appendages) and after I had said "a -p-p" I heard this little boy in my class who usually doesn't say a sound say "Ms. Gile said peepee." Of course this was followed by giggles all throughout the class. Most of the student were surprised that it had all started with this little guy who usually doesn't say a peep. I have to admit I had a hard time concealing my own laughter. That incident kept a smile on my face for the rest of the very long week.

On a completely unrelated note, aren't these fellas cute?

I think so.

No comments: