Monday, November 21, 2011

My Cup Over Floweth

Do you remember that part on Hope Floats when the Grandma says that to Bernice? I do and I think of it quite often. Right now it is 10 til 8 on a Monday morning and my heart is so happy I feel it could burst. Maybe it is because there is only 2 days of school this week, or maybe it is because I am listening to Justin Beiber singing about mistletoe, or maybe its because I just found out that the owner of a blog I read finally had her baby and I am so happy for them because they are the cutest and funniest couple, or maybe its because in less than two days I will be hanging out with the people who make me the happiest. I am sure it is combination of all these things and so much more. I stand amazed at how much Heavenly Father blesses my life with wonderful people and awesome experiences. In 30 minutes when I find out how few of my students did their homework, or have to hear about how they couldn't behave in the gym, or have to respond to a less than friendly or appreciative note from a parent this feeling will most likely be gone, but for right now I'm lovin' it.

No comments: