Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Came Early!

We've been looking for a dog for awhile and this past week it happened! At work one day I saw an ad for this puppy and over my lunch I went and looked at him...the tough part was convincing Chris. The next day we went and got him and we named him Chase and he's about 7 months old. He's full of energy and he was doing awesome at potty training until this morning when he had an accident inside. We've been to the park quite a few times and even went to the Vet already to get some shots and get checked out. He's a fan of potted plants and sticks and likes to climb in your lap when you're sitting on the floor.
He's a lot different than the dog I had when I was a kid, but I'm older now and am often reminded that he's my dog before 7am. He's only been here for 6 days but he's already become the center of attention!

No comments: