Thursday, July 12, 2012

AMERICA!

Spoiler Alert: This post may be a bit sappy.

During the All Star Game the other night and sitting there wishing I could have been there. The video below, which I am LOVING, and also when Billy Butler was cheered for over a minute during the line up announcements I was on the verge of tears.  Maybe its because I love baseball and the US of A or maybe its because I just started my womanly cycle (you're welcome).  I do believe it is the former.  However,  from a young age baseball was introduced to me and ever since I have loved the game.  I have a special love our Royals and even though they haven't made it to the Series in a while, I still believe in them.
 I am so thankful to live in the United States and to be able to have the freedoms that I do.  I am also SUPER grateful for my brothers and relatives that have served in the military.  I know that Curtis and Casey don't make it out to be a big deal but I know that their sacrifices have been seen and felt.  I love them and their families SO much and I am so thankful for them!  I always get teary eyed when I hear or sing the National Anthem.  I'm a gusher, always have been and I'm assuming it will probably get worse with age. Poor Chris...

1 comment:

C7 said...

"womanly cycle"? What's that?