Did you ever play this game? I remember it from my childhood, but the details are little fuzzy. There might have been a game board, or maybe there were only game cards with scenarios on them and you had to decide if you believed the scenario or not. Example: Believe it or Not, Cassi had to use the spell check option to make sure she was spelling the word "scenario" correctly on her blog post. And then of course if the player, whose turn it was, had a lick of common sense they would know that to be true and therefore get a point or advance on the game board, if there was a board.
This is going to be a Believe it or Not post. Here is the scenario.
Last night I was at the gym (believe it or not). I have been trying to do the couch to 5K thing and am on week 3 (believe it or not). Well right when I'm in the thick of doing my daily workout, you know getting nice and sweaty on the treadmill, I look up and see a fellow worker-outer popping a zit in one of the many gym mirrors (believe it or not). I know exactly what it looks like to be popping a zit in the mirror, so there was no denying that that was EXACTLY what he was doing. Then in a spirit of worker-outer comradery, I shouted from my treadmill "Get it guy!" (believe it or not). He then walked over by my treadmill and I got so scared, because he is one of those worker-outer guys that has to turn sideways when they walk through a door threshold because their muscles are so big, that I peed myself just a little bit (believe it or not). He asked me to repeat myself and I told him that I had said "Get it guy" but that I was talking about something that had happened on the TV show I was watching (there are TV mounted on some of the treadmills at this gym) (Believe it or not). Luckily my charm and fast thinking helped to quickly defuse the situation. I have learned to keep my worker-outer comradery to myself (believe it or not).
No comments:
Post a Comment