Remember this?
I am not exactly sure of what the line is, but I know Ms. Lippy tells Billy that while the students are playing dodge ball it is Ms. Lippy's special time. Oddly enough, Ms. Lippy and I have something in common. No, I do not get my groove on like she does, nor do I eat glue or glue my eyes shut, but I sure do enjoy time away from my students.
Something happened this week that has put my special teacher time on the endangered list. I don't want to go into a lot of detail because I know that millions of Americans read this blog and I don't want something coming back around the bite me in the butt, but know this: I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with this turn of events. Now I probably will have to start eating glue and/or gluing my eyes shut.
1 comment:
what happened??
Post a Comment