Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cheerleading

After a very long cheer season, I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We had our last practice this week, and in two weeks we will be done with our 3rd and final sport. I am glad that I did it, I have had a lot of fun, but it has also been a very long haul. Our football squad had practice once a week and one game a week. When we started our basketball squad in October it turned into one practice a week (after we got done with our 3 a week intensive practices) and 2 games a week. Then in December we switched basketball squads and we did our 3 a week intensive practices for 2 weeks then brought that down to one a week and 2 games a week. In hopefully about 2 weeks it will all be over. Here is some footage for you to enjoy. The first clip is from our football season and the next two are from our boy's basketball squad.


No comments: