Sunday, March 31, 2013

Worth a 1000 Words

Easter Weekend 2013

 In case you are wondering, yes, that is a Michael Jackson poser in the middle, and no one put Corbin in the corner. He put himself there. 

 I'm pretty sure Amelia is Peyton's favorite. I have decided not to be offended by this, I mean, look how cute Amelia is. 

 Kaylee's fist made a couple of appearances. Here and in the next photo. Luckily it did not make an appearance in anyone's face. 

 A work of photography genius. You're welcome. 

 My favorite smile of the day. 

 Gotcha! 

 Grandma decapitated these bunnies so her granddaughters could have Easter buckets. 
Her love knows no bounds. 

 She even took the head of the very rare pink hare. 

 The grandsons got the heads of baby chicks. Grandma has a lot of experience taking the heads off chickens. 

 That bunny's head is not full of brains (anymore). It is full of a fraction of 140(ish) Easter eggs that were stuffed for this occasion. 

"Jeepers, mister, you're strong."

 "A brother's love is... a brother's love."

We all needed a drink to help get us through the rest of the afternoon. 

Great party Grandma! 

No comments: