Anyways.... Some recent thoughts:
1.) Even though I think my siblings have done was truly amazing stuff and I am so proud of them for who they are and what they have accomplished, my ABSOLUTE favorite thing about them has been watching them become parents and how they interact with their kids.
2.) My mom is.......there isn't even words for it. I am in awe of her.
3.) In Relief Society today the lesson was about families relationships and marriage was brought up. Enough good things about marriage cannot be said. I LOVE hearing about couples who, if given the chance to spend time with ANYONE in the world, they would choose their spouse. This lead me to think about my parents. My parents have only one friend each and that is each other, and even though I am laughing out loud as I type this, IT. IS. AWESOME! All other friends (warning: term used very lightly) I would classify as acquaintances they would do anything for.
(*if you read this statement and do not agree with it, you can file for a retraction, but then nothing will be done about editing it)
4. Heavenly Father is happy with us when we use our bodies to take walks on beautiful days instead of driving in our cars.
Where is Sydney?
I'm over here suckers When you're this popular, the camera comes to you.
I don't know if you saw or not, but that was like my 100th home run.
I thought this was Mohawk party.
Just a little bit closer and I'll be able to get another drink.
Huddle up! Our powers combined...
I was told I could have some more ice cream if I took a picture with you. Let's make this fast.
Let's get this party started!
HAHAHAHA! Peyton is playing with a knife and a fire starter!
I'm watching you...






No comments:
Post a Comment