This weekend is stake conference in the Topeka Kansas Stake of Zion, so that is where we were for part of the day. It is always a blast to go hang out with the family, especially when there are little ones involved. Our niece Kaylee is the freakin' coolest thing ever! She is so cute! She is always moving so basically she is a hurricane with pants on and that is what makes her so much fun. Payton is pretty cool too, but she is always sleeping! Despite my efforts I could not get her to wake up while I was holding her today so that we could party. I cannot wait for her to get a little bit older so that we can get an idea of what her personality is like. We call Kaylee "Kay" some of the time, so Codi thought up a nickname for Peyton. PJ or Peej, whatever rolls off the tongue easier. This name is originally from Robin Hood the Disney version. However, if you have ever seen the show My Boys the name might sound kind of familiar to you. The main character's name is PJ and she has the job as a sports writer in Chi town, so she is always going to the Cub's clubhouse and all that good stuff. Not bad footsteps to follow if you ask me. I still have hope that PJ will have ginger hair, if it turns out she does, I'll give her a Welsh nickname like Bronwyn or Mainir, but call her May for short. Aw Wales. Anyways... having a nickname in the Gile family is not tradition so PJ way to break the mold. So little yet making such a difference.
PS: I must say I love spellcheck. I realize that those who read this blog might think I'm an idiot but if I didn't use spellcheck to correct all of my spelling mistakes, they would know fo' sure that I'm an idiot. So, hats off to you spellcheck!
No comments:
Post a Comment