Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It is finished!
I have been anxiously waiting for the call saying that my very troublesome computer is finished and ready for me to take home and enjoy. The call came today. I'm lucky that the computer place stays open until 6pm and that I could get it today. I was really excited about the thought of getting my computer back and having the cute guy at the shop explain to me what all he did to it and then offer to carry it out to my car for me, like he did last time. When I finally got off work and got to the shop, I received a dose of double disappointment. 1st of all the cute guy didn't come up to the front and talk to me and secondly the lady who did "help" me was a snot to me. The upside of the whole ordeal is that I am now back at home typing on my computer for the first time in about 2 months. Now I will have to find another place to put all of my paper besides on top of my keyboard, and another place to put my clothes, besides my computer chair. For those of you wondering what happened, my hard drive totally pooped out on me, so I got a brand new one and now will have to download all of my music and pictures again. FUN!!! Makes me wish I had backed up all of the pictures I had. SAD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment