Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sorry to keep you waiting

Tonight at work I really really should be doing homework, but I don't want to, so I was checking out our blog and realized that it was almost halfway through the month of November and we had yet to post anything. So yet again I have successfully found an excuse not to do my homework for my RIDICULOUS music class. It has to get done by Tuesday but that is like 4 days away right? Exactly.

The end of the semester is almost here and I could not be happier. I'm taking fewer credits this next semester and am looking forward to the extra time I will have. The beginning of the semester was rough, but I finally feel like I have settled nicely into my classes and made some pretty funny friends. My intro to teaching class has been a bonding experience for everyone who has endured it. Only 3 class sessions to go on that class!!! One annoying thing about the end drawing near is that I have 2 or 3 finals on the last day of finals week. Ideally it is better to have them all at the beginning and then you get to leave, but not this semester. I have to stay until the bitter end.
Chart toppers of this semester are:
1. A new niece
2. Surprise visits from Casey, Emily, Kaylee, and Payton
3. Emporia moving back to the Topeka Stake
4. Finally getting my computer fixed! (the cute guy at the computer place fixing it is a bonus too but not a big enough bonus to be rewarded the #5 position)
5. Making it through the semester while still maintaining a decent GPA (the word decent replaced the word good this semester....opps).

No comments: