OK so about 4am this morning these two guys, one of which has been staying at the hotel, came up and asked if they could come in and "jam" because the one dude's wife wanted to go to sleep and couldn't with them playing their guitar. So they have been up here serenading me, it has been awesome! Not once this morning did I almost fall asleep. The music as been really good and the lyrics have been pretty funny. I wish they would come up every morning to keep me awake. They are watching the show on MTV where they take the privileged kids and make them got to India or South America, the name of the show escapes me right now, but anyway the one dude says I'm going to start doing that kidnapping kids and sending them to the rain forest. Then he says I think I'll start with the E-Mo's and the Goths. Gave me a chuckle.
Oh I just remembered the name of the MTV show, Exiled.
1 comment:
Hi!!! How are you?? I am doing great because Benson and Kenzie and our friend, Becky are flying in tonight.
However, I did have a mishap a couple of weeks ago that is still affecting my daily life...My phone died (again) and all my contacts are goine. I need your digits and Jackie Steele's (oh and if you have Quinny's too) digits. Also when is your birthday again??
Post a Comment