Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Best Friend


I'd like to take a moment to give a shout out to my bestie. Lately we've both been pretty stressed with work and the end of the semester. However, we seem to find time be together. The other morning, for example, I was being sort of obnoxious and wouldn't leave her alone. We went to the Kwik Shop for a little morning delight and the day just seemed brighter after that short time together. I can be hard to live with sometimes, imagine that, but I am so grateful that she puts up with me and is there for me whenever I need her.
On Taylor Swift's cd there is a song called "the best day" that talks about all the amazing times that she's had with her mom and what an amazing lady she is. Whenever I hear that song I think about Cassi and I and all the amazing days that we've had together. Its funny because Cassi can't stand that song but it is like a walk down memory lane for me. I think about all the years we've shared a room and now how we share an apartment and how we're bored when we're not with each other and how most people don't know what we're talking about but Cassi and could be crying from laughing so hard!
I can't imagine not living with her, someone lovely lady once said that we're like a married couple and if I could ever find a guy that is as amazing as her I would be one lucky girl. Until then we'll keep having the time of our lives together. Love you Cassi!

2 comments:

Miss Badonkadonk said...

You guys are like a married couple!!! It's so cute. :)

C7 said...

this was the day I peed my pants. thank you codi for not including that in the post.