Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wrappin' it Up

The semester that is, not presents. I'm too poor to to have to worry about those. Although we had a YW activity this week gift wrapping for members in the ward. I felt pretty good about my gift wrapping abilities after leaving that activity, usually they are nothing to brag about. Anyways... today was the last day of classes, finals start next week, and I am totally pumped! The plan is to use these finals to boost my grades in a couple of classes. Hopefully the plan works. Because I know you are all horribly interested I will post my schedule for next week's finals:

Monday- 8:00 AM Basic Music
Tuesday- 10:10 AM Math for the Elementary Teacher
Wednesday- 8:00 AM Theatre Appreciation
Thursday- 8:00 AM Intro to Teaching
Friday- 8:00 AM Trigonometry
10:00 AM Children's Literature

Man! It is a good thing I included this in this post because I had no idea that I have a final every day of the week. I thought I didn't have one on Thursday. Now both you and I know my final schedule. I better write this down. My strategy is to cram through finals and then cram everything I need to get done for Christmas into the few days that are in between the end of finals and the 25th. Will it all get done? Of course, the one thing I'm learning in school is how to procrastinate and cram. I gotta tell ya, I'm getting pretty good at it!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I do have to say that you are gift wrapping (...i almost put warping....that could be fitting) are impeccable!!

Lydia said...

I gotta say, a final every day of the week blows. For you, anyway. It never happened to me as yet.