Isn't that why people read other people's blogs? I know this is why some people do it, so in an effort to be a little kinder this year I am going to start titling my postings that have juicy details, "Juicy Details." Let it be known this is the original Juicy Detail post.
So the hotel that I work for:

(This is not my hotel, this one is in Kearny, NE, and quite frankly loads nicer looking from the outside than the one in Emporia, KS)
was sold on Wednesday to an Indian man named Sunny. Things are a bit different now. Sadly, he as already figured out how easy my job is and that I basically get paid to do 7 hours worth of homework/goofing off and 1 hour of work. I see my weekends returning to me in the near future, so for all of you who have been holding off having parties because I could not be in attendance, START PLANNING!
No comments:
Post a Comment