Monday, February 2, 2009

Tribute to the Warners

My Marianne, what big eyes you have!
Our dear friends and my first friends in Emporia moved away for good this weekend. It was really sad to see them go. Many a fun afternoon has been spent with Josh, Kylie, and Marianne. Aaron is a working stiff so we didn't get to spend too much time with him, but since he thinks we make such good cupcakes we will miss him too. My favorite activity with Josh and Ky was playing hide-and-go-seek. There were not always a lot of hiding places in their apartment, but it was always fun. My least favorite game Josh would make us play is "kitty." Basically we would just pretend to be cats, I wish I could say that there was never any licking involved during this game, but there was (Marianne and Aaron, I promise you the licking was not done on my part!). I am so grateful that Heavenly Father put us in a position to become friends. Warners you will be missed!
PS: The picture was taken from their blog and isn't really Marianne, if you hadn't already guessed that.

2 comments:

C7 said...

you. are. so. weird.
BOOM, roasted!

The Lost Michiganders! said...

I totally taught to them lick..jk. You guys are the best and I can't wait to hang out with you both again!