
On Saturday I got a pleasant surprise. I finally got the video of me getting tased with a bunch of my co-workers. It happened back in August when I started and I knew someone had the video, I guess I just wasn't asking the right person. So Saturday morning when I got off from work Cassi and I watched it over pancakes with strawberries...our Valentine's day treat. Oh my goodness. I don't remember screaming that loud but I guess I did. Funny part is you can even see my veins in my neck as I'm going down. Kind of like the guy in the picture, yep I'm that buff too. I don't really remember the pain, I only remember that it hurt like crazy for that 5 seconds. What really sucks is that I was the first girl to go so of course all the guys afterwards asked me like a million times if I was okay, and the only thing I was thinking was get these frickin' darts out of me. I am fine! The girl that went after me didn't scream or anything she just went down without a word...I just guess I'm more vocal about my pain. At least I didn't poop my pants or anything and I took the 5 second hit where some of the deputies only took 2 seconds...pansies.
I was also going to post about how this month seems to be taking forever but Cass beat me to the punch. I guess I'm just ready for spring break and the warmer weather. I can say though that I have been doing more homework at work when we're not busy and that is really allowing me to sleep more and do better in my classes. Group projects and dumb papers are starting so its getting closer to midterms which is always the sucky part of the semester. However, there is always something to look forward to. I get to watch Kaylee and Peyton on Saturday and then meet up with da rest of da gurls and see what type of shenanigans we can get aways with.
2 comments:
hopefully we can get pregnant and go on welfare!
What I wanna know is why the video of you getting tased is not posted on here? I tried to get a video of me being tased, but a moron was working the camera and didn't get it captured.
Post a Comment