Thursday, October 8, 2009

FHE Dance Off

FHE with Casey, Emily, Kaylee, and Peyton is the best EVER! We had a dance off last week and it was AWESOME! Casey won by a landslide. Kaylee's dance of choice was the running man and Peyton did the Helen Keller and talked with her hips, but neither of these was a match for Casey. Words cannot describe his dance of choice. He was too quick to catch on video so I got a shot of Kaylee and Peyton instead. Kaylee is quite the energetice dancer. She took a face dive into the wall shortly after I stopped recording. Our song of choice is Miley Cirus' song "Party in the USA." 3 out of 4 dancers at this dance off recommend this song. As for the the 4th, we couldn't understand was Peyton was saying.





Kaylee being nursed back to health

1 comment:

Miss Badonkadonk said...

What can I say, they've all learned their moves from me.