that I am in absolute awe at how all of our lives affect one another. This morning I sent an email to a dear, dear friend I haven't seen in a couple of years. For the short time I was able to be around him, he had a profound influence on my life. The thing he has taught me I have shared with others, and they have shared with others. This morning the attendant at the gym greeted me by name and that means so much to me. As I was leaving she asked me about my finals and my break plans. She now has a special place in my heart. (It isn't always easy for me to go to the gym.) And then this afternoon I went to pick up a final I completed in my technology class. I couldn't get this project to work, I tried 6 or 7 times and it still wouldn't work. One day while I was in the lab working on it, a complete stranger stopped what he was doing to help, but it was beyond him too. The next day, the day of my final, my professor worked with me the whole time trying to get it to work and this complete stranger came back to try something else he had thought of and to make sure I finally got it to work. How nice is that?!?!?!?!
I just love how our lives are made up of little things like this. These experiences make us who we are and how we look at the world. Sometimes I like to think about stuff like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment