Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Cutting Out the Fat
I stayed in Topeka several more days than I had planned because of some bad wintry weather. During this time I watched and helped my parents do some winter cleaning, all the while realizing I needed to do the same thing to all of my stuff. Today I was finally able to do some winter cleaning. Codi and I made a very sizable donation to the local Good Will, and it felt SO GOOD! I proudly donated several sweaters, skirts, and dress shirts. Codi donated athletic shorts, pajama pants and a few purses. We also took down all of our Christmas decorations and finally vacuumed! In addition to looking a little bare our apartment is now much lighter. A great way to start the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You girls should figure out a time you can come back to S town and come over for movie night!
Post a Comment