Its December 1st today and it occurred to me that I only have 30 days (after today) to finish up my new year's resolutions for 2009! I am looking forward to the new year and developing new resolutions. I have determined that short and sweet is my style, so instead of having 4 resolutions this next year (that's how many I had for 2009) I will narrow it down to one. And the more specific the better!
I had to get some pictures off of our blog today for a project in one of my classes and while I was finding those pictures I was also touring memory lane. I am really grateful for the blessings I have received this year and look forward to the new year.
But before that we have
1. The three Ps (papers, projects, and presentations)
2. Gile Family Christmas
3. Final's Week
4. 12 Days of Christmas
5. Graduation !!!!
6. Gile Family Christmas (take 2)
7. Then the New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment