Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Check it

I love, love, LOVE my technology class. My teacher is so great, so great! Today he showed us this really cool website where you can make word collages. Basically you cut and paste any text you want into the box, hit go and it creates is this amazing word collage. Here is the website www.wordle.net. When you get there hit "create your own" then cut and paste your text and BAM! you have this amazing collage of words. I love it! Our final in that class is to list the 8 most important things we have learned in that class, after writing my paper I copied and pasted it into wordle and made a collage for him. Try it, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

C7 said...

Warning: after I got done singing praises about wordle, it started giving me a hard time, exampel: error on page and not createing my collage, I really hope this doesn't happen to you cause I think they are totally cool.