Monday, February 22, 2010

Bones


Back when I was working nights at the hotel, I used to watch this show as a way to stay awake and pass the time. When I stopped working at the hotel I would always watch the re-runs they had on TNT, or even better the new episodes on FOX Thursday nights at 7:00pm. When Codi was home and awake on Thursday nights and I wanted to watch the show she would say things like, "I don't think its on tonight" or "that channel isn't coming in" (so funny right?). Well, well, well, the tide has turned. Not only did Codi finally watch an episode of the show, but on her last trip to Topeka she bought the 1st and 2nd seasons of the show. Yesterday, when church was canceled, we used our time wisely to get through the 1st disc of the 1st season. We will be pretty busy the rest of the week getting through the rest of the discs.

If you aren't in a intimate relationships class on Thursdays at 7:00pm you should check out the show on FOX. If you aren't into solving mysteries shows, then you can be entertained by the hot guys on the show!

1 comment:

Metalman said...

That is so funny, I was just telling Emily that I liked the show not so much for the law enforcement aspect but for all the little side stories that go on during the show. Boom Roasted.