Saturday, February 6, 2010

7 Layers of Gile

I get to take this AWESOME art class this semester and this is the 1st of hopefully many projects we have done.

Does it look like a 7 layer dip? I really hope you said "yes." My teacher is from Korea and although she has lived in the US for 7 years, she must have never experienced a 7 layer dip because she had no idea what it was.

Anyways the purpose of the project was to construct something that identified you. We filled out a questionaire about different aspects of our life and then we had to pick which area or aspect we wanted to use for our project. I, like a lot of people in my class, picked family. On Tuesday in class I get to explain the reasoning behind it.

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

so which layer do I get to be?