Thursday, May 27, 2010

HOLY SMOKES!


I'm not sure if anyone wants to hear my venting but if you're reading this, you get to...

Anyway I don't think I've ever been more ready for a weekend. There is this radio station that does a thing where people call in and compete for who has had the worst day. Its called, "poor, poor pitiful me." Pretty enjoyable. It confirms that other people have bad days and its not just you. The lady that won last time shared this story: Her boyfriend never told her his last name and had been dating for awhile. She soon found out that her boyfriend was a sex offender who preferred little kids and she just happens to have little kids. When she found out, she told him that if he ever came back, she would shoot first and ask questions later. Wonder why she won?

Now my week hasn't been that bad but it just seems it is one thing after another. Hence, the anticipation for the weekend. It started off on a good note because I only worked 2 hours on Monday but got paid for the full 8. The air conditioning in the building was busted and at 8am when I got to work it was already blazing hot. On top of that we got new desks this week and so we didn't really have a place to work because they were in the process of changing things around. So they sent us home.

Tuesday...sucked. Nothing went right.

Wednesday...blew. Ran over some junk in the WalMart parking lot that melted my tire and so my car was horribly unbalanced and sounded even worse. Needless to say, Dad and Corey came to my rescue. Thank goodness!

Thursday...hasn't been bad...yet but took forever getting here.

Friday...5:00 can't come fast enough.
Being professional is a lot different than telling people to reconfine and talking loud and slow to drunks.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

I need this radio station number! Sorry you had a bad week. Us too!