As some of you might know, Codi and I are separating. We have tried to make a go of it for 2 1/2 years, but on her recent trip to California she committed an unpardonable act. I am sure you will be just as shocked as I was to find out that she indulged in fish and chips without me.
From watching "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" I have learned of a new fad. People who are getting divorced have parties or showers where their friends bring them gifts and they celebrate the host's new found independence. I will not be having a shower because of a time crunch, but if you feel so inclined to give me a gift, I would like shoes. All kinds. The flashier the better. I do know not if Codi will be having a party, if she is I'm sure I will not be on the guest list, but I think she would like an Ipod touch or one of those little black boxes that detect police radar when you are driving down the turnpike at 85-90mph.
Cash will do as well.
Thank you for your sympathies.
No comments:
Post a Comment