I really don't think there are a lot of people who read our blog, but that doesn't stop me from pretending that a lot of people do. So on most of my posts I like to pretend that I am writing to the masses and that everyone is VERY interested in what I have to say. I feel like I have to think this way, else why have a blog?
For those of you who do not know, I (Cassi) moved back to Topeka late this Spring, went to work at a summer camp all summer and now am almost 2 months away from finishing my 1st semester of student teaching. And as you might imagine I moved back in with the 'rents so I wouldn't have to pay rent as I do not get paid to student teach for 2 semesters (if you think I pounded out that last sentence fiercefully on my computer, you are right, I am bitter about having to student teach for 2 semesters and not getting paid for it. Sidenote: Did you know that if you student teach at ESU you actually pay your mentor teacher to be in their classroom? I was a little flabbergasted when I found out!). ANYWAYS.... My parents (or roommates, depending on how you look at it, I usually look at it from a 5th commandment angle, and don't call them roommates) have taken a much needed vacation to the Black Hills this week, so while they are enjoying this:

I will be enjoying this:
(Fact or Fiction: This was his pose the moment he found out it was just going to be me and him this week.)
and probably some of these:

and fingers crossed some of this guy:
(my teeth are sweating)

2 comments:
haha Love it! Those cookies sure look good too!
FICTION!
That photo is from a long time ago and who is that hottie with a naughty body?
is he a Royal??
Post a Comment