Sunday, December 28, 2008

Say Hello to my Little Friend...

An amazing addition as just been added to my life. I was given an Nintendo DS for Christmas and it is pretty much THE BEST THING EVER!! You might be asking yourself "What kind of weirdo 24 year old wants a DS for Christmas?" and I would respond by saying "THIS GIRL!" In all honesty it was really been a lifesaver, especially tonight. I can barely keep my eyes opened (I tried taping my eyelids open with the scotch tape up here, that didn't work for long) and playing sudoku on my DS has really helped. I'm still not the greatest at it, but I'm catching on. Thankfully I only have an hour and a half before my shift ends. I really really really hope the girls who is suppose to be coming in doesn't call and tell me she is going to be an hour late, again.

3 comments:

Adelheide said...

I have a Nintendo DS too. I recommend the game "Animal Crossing". It's fun.

Becca said...

Sweet! And yes, what kind of a 24 year old wants a nintendo DS?! =) I love sudoku (my grandpa calls it suduku...)

Lydia said...

Dude, I want a DS. Maybe instead of being ok with my job, I would love my job! Of course my boss mightn't be too happy.