Monday, February 2, 2009

No Invitation Needed

So lately a few of the blogs I read on a regular basis have changed their status to "invitation only." For those of you who do not know what this means, it means that in order to find out the juicy details of other people's lives you have to be invited by them. OUTRAGEOUS! What happened to the good ol' days when you could just dig around a little bit on the internet and find details (credit card #s, SSN, birth dates, pictures, etc) of the people you knew, or kinda knew, and go on your merry way? Boy, how I miss those days! In this time of a frightening economy I would like to put one fear to rest. No time in the foreseeable future will this blog be by invitation only. You can now sleep easy. This is how we view our situation: if anyone is bored enough to want to read the tantalizing details of our lives, let 'em.

1 comment:

Case said...

AMEN Sista'. It's lame, I'm annoyed. I won't be hiding my life details from anyone either. So at least we can read each other's blogs.