I have gotten away from my lists. I was so tempted to compile a list of everything that has gone wrong this week and just make it a moan and groan list but I won't. With the power of positive thinking, I know I can still come up with 10 good things from this week.
1. I love getting my dad in more private settings where he will discourse on the shenanigans of his youth.
2. I love the fact that I can go days without talking to my roommate and she doesn't think I'm mad at her.
3. I love how comfortable my bed is even if only for a few hours.
4. I love clean cut, country boy auctioneers, who make what could have been a disappointing Wednesday afternoon a little bit more pleasant.
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting out of biology early.
6. I love it when people are on time. I need to rededicate myself to this.
7. I love when it is time to walk to class and the sun is shining and it is warm outside.
8. I love knowing that my current condition doesn't have to be a permanent condition.
9. I love experiencing new things.
10. I love being organized. I hardly ever am, but the times when I can swing it are good times.
1 comment:
I love that you are being positive...way to be an example to us all!
Post a Comment