This picture needs to be included mainly because of the story that goes along with it. This statue was the only piece of artwork in the room and as you might be able to tell we had the room to ourselves. Before this picture was taken Codi was standing on the other side of the statue she took a couple of shots and then came over to where I was standing and says to me, "You can see his balls from the other side." Classy.
Codi getting her urban sk8 on. There was this really cool bridge that connects Millennium Park to another park. The bridge goes over a expressway and the way it is constructed looks like it is just a flat sheet of metal that you stand on to walk across (I know my explanation is not doing it justice, but work with me). This pic and a few more were taken on the side of that bridge.
Does Codi look frustrated? Even if she doesn't look it, she was. This was at the top of the Sears Tower. You were supposed to be able to see Wrigley Field from this window, but we couldn't. I think she stood and stared out this window until we discovered we could see inside the Chicago jail from another window.
Say cheese! As silly as it is the reflective "bean" was probably my favorite.
3 comments:
lovin the blog facelift! When can Alina and I come see ya'll?
I'm glad that you had fun in CHICAGO!!! I know, sweet president Munday....we all saw it coming no surprise there...my heart still hurts for it too.
LOVE YOU!!! and love the new header :)
p.s. your hair be lookin' Gooooood gurrrl.
Post a Comment