Since Cassi has made a couple lists of ten things I figured that it would be fun to make a list of my own things that I enjoy...
1. Having 3 days off of school and work.
2. Spending time with my nieces and seeing them develop and grow.
3. Witnessing how much my parents still love each other after 30 years.
4. Spending the day with my best friend and making a most delicious lunch.
5. Playing the "remember that time" game with Cassi.
6. Quoting movie lines with siblings and secretly hating when they stump me.
7. Listening to Chris' work stories and just relaxing with him.
8. Going to church and not having to work the night before.
9. The smell of fresh cut grass; a sign that spring is here!
10. Knowing that on Friday I get to go to the K for the first time this season!
No comments:
Post a Comment