Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The way I live...

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--39131088

This song was in my head all day yesterday and for most of the night. At my work we are experiences some changes and I have really increased my hours as a result of these changes. While trying to figure out how to juggle the changes I have been thinking a lot about the other options I have had in my life and what my life would be now had made different choices. Almost 2 years ago I had the option to take a job in a dental office. I know I was not suppose to take the job and so I didn't, but I was thinking the other day what would I be doing now if I had taken that job. One of the main reasons I didn't take the job was because the contract required me to remain at the job for a minimum of 3 years. At the time 3 years seemed like a long time to stay there, but this August will be 2 years since the offer was made. Time really does fly. So this is the way I live... for now anyways.

No comments: