Saturday, October 23, 2010

2 Weeks

By this time in 2 weeks I'll be married and relaxing in a lush hotel. I'm pretty pumped. (caution this post may get sappy). I used to think that when people said "love will happen when you quit looking" were full of poo, but I am living proof of this little saying. About 2 years ago we went on our first date, I was super nervous, but afterward wanted to do it again. He kept coming around, for some reason, and told me a little while later that the night he helped a deputy transport some sillys to jail and he saw me, he knew that I would be his wife. I was blown away because to me it was just another night at work. I hadn't dated a ton before (shocking, I know) so I took it slow and I"m so glad that he was patient with me and stuck around.
He continues to make me laugh and I know that we'll drive each other nuts with how stubborn we both are, but I can't wait to be married to him and start our lives together. I just hope I don't cry too much at the wedding!

2 comments:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

Congrats! I am so sorry I can't be there but you better believe that I want pictures! Promise you'll post a ton after you get back. Love you! You should of come visited me for your honeymoon!

Miss Scherer said...

Thank you! I remember our conversations about love and marriage and boys. Your story gives me hope. :)

You are going to absolutely beautiful at your wedding! :)