Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spring 2009

This is the semester we just started and I just wanted to give an account of the first couple of days for me. The most interesting thing that has happened so far is that my calculus teacher has worn the exact same outfit for the first 3 days of class. I'm beginning to wonder if he only has one outfit per week. I'll let you know next week. Witnessing this as also got me wondering, if math teacher's can't afford more than one outfit maybe I need to drop my concentration in Middle School math. By far the best thing that has happened so far this semester is that Codi and I are taking a class together. It is a self defense class and I had a blast on the first day. I don't know how Codi feels about taking a class with me (she is a lot more popular than me and has other friends in the class) but I love it! On the first day we played these partner games with different people in the class. The games were a lot of fun and I know I was cackling hard core, but I couldn't help myself. My biology teacher reminds me of my aunt Cindy (I texted Cindy to tell her) and in that class I am already the proud parent of a plant (don't remember what kind) and 5 or 6 rolly pullies. I really hope that my grade doesn't depend on the growth of my plant. My other classes are another math class with my old Trig. teacher who I'm convinced is part dwarf, and a PE class for education majors. I am really grateful for all the friends I made last semester that are in my classes again this semester.

No comments: