It sucks that she is feeling so bad, but I'm glad that she posted.
I only have a few minutes to write this and I really should be getting ready for class but I'm already sick of school for the semester, which is terrible because this is our first full week of classes. I guess that is what happens when you are almost 25 years old and still working on your 1st bachelor's. Let that be a lesson to our younger readers.
The real reason for the post is that I had some wicked dreams last night. The first one was made me wake up in a panic, which hasn't happened in a long time, and in the second I was involved in a school shooting. For those of you who doubt my sanity at times, no, it wasn't me who was doing the shooting. The shooter was a guy named Jason and the location was the Washburn Law School. For some crazy reason I think I was a student there. The campus in my dreams was not the actual Washburn Law School campus though. There were loads of cops there trying to run him down but they couldn't, so he kept shooting. I hid in a bush. And then my alarm went off so I don't know if I made it out alive or not. This dream has got me thinking about all the Jasons I know and if they could be capable of such an act. Sadly the answer is yes. I'll post again tonight to rest all of your fears and so you can know if I made it out alive today or not.
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment