This post was not meant to start off in a racist manner. I was reminded of the need to post but was having trouble thinking up a title for the post. Then the heavens opened when I was walking home from work and I saw my friend Harry from last semester and he gave me a HUGE smile from across the street that made my day, and thus the title of my post was born. It is hard to make friends in classes and then the semester ends and you hardly ever see them. It was a great surprise to see him today.
I'm still here nobody shot up the school. Yesterday was an awful day though and I think it was because of those crazy dreams. It was difficult to go to self defense today because Codi couldn't come. It was hard not having her there, but I got along in class better than some other girls. One girl blacked out and went down on the mat. I think she was having a rough day though because she was really getting to the kicks and punches we do as warm ups. That was at the beginning of class and then at the end of class another girl got hit in the face. This girl is a super petite girl so I'm pretty sure she felt that one. That is all for now, I have to go check on my laundry and then clean up a bit because the Mia Maids and Laurels are coming here for mutual!!!!! We are making lip gloss. Quiz: What movie is this quote from "You pucker your lips like 'dis."

4 comments:
Little Mermaid...?!
I was gonna guess Little Mermaid, too!! ha ha. Hope you guys had fun tonight!! Our cakes turned out VERY neon colored...
I KNOW it is the Little Mermaid because that is in our car DVD player right now and I hear that phrase every stinkin day! Now you just have to pucker your lips like dis and get kissing on some boys!
Heres my list for you:
*Little mermaid...but I was beat to it.
*Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
*Your friend Harry is adorable.
*It's still too bad Elder Holder is married haha.
*How do you make lipgloss?
* My number is still 480-818-1981 but I lost my contacts when my phone broke so I need you to text/call.
*I miss you
*I enjoy reading your blog
*I was just thinking about your visit yesterday and how fun it was that you came to AZ
*I LOVE YOU
*Have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment