Monday, March 23, 2009

Go Fish!

I did not have to work at the university today giving me some extra hours in the day, luckily Codi has cool friends who want to hang out with her and I get to tag along. Today one of her friends took us fishing with him. I have not been fishing in about 20 years, but today proved to be my lucky day cause I caught a fish! It was the biggest catch of the day, I thought it weighed like 5-10 lbs, but Codi's friend said is probably only weighed 1 lb. Since he is a more experienced fisherman, he is probably right, that does not curb my enthusiasm for catching it though. Here are some pics for those of you who might doubt my success.

Here is me with my booty.

Codi and I with all the catches of the day, please note the size of my fish in comparison to the other fish.

No comments: