I'll make this list short because there will be a long detailed post about our fantastic trip.
1. Before reading this number one on my list I would advise you sit down, because I know it will be difficult for some of you to believe. On Tuesday March 17, 2009 I saw Colin Firth at the Art Institute of Chicago! It was a fantastic experience, one of the highlights of the week.
2. Today, upon return of our trip, we got to go play with 2 of our 4 nieces.
3. Dad and Mom took us to dinner tonight also.
4. I still have my job after a huge miscommunication at the end of last week
5. I got to spend the week with 2 very cool girls.
6. Chicago has some AMAZING food! Good pizza and other Italian, FANTASTIC hotdogs, the fish was a little bit of a disappointment.
7. I'm starting to figure out my place in this world. As much as I like big cities and new sights, I could never live in one, they are just not for me.
8. Sometimes it is so much fun to act like a kid and enjoy the simplest joys in life.
9. As fun as it was to ride a train, 9-10 hours was too much and probably will not be attempted again.
10. It irritates me to no end to hear people talk about politics. If my co-workers keep talking about "the state of this country" and President Obama, I am going to poke my eyes out.
No comments:
Post a Comment