Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chuckle chuckle

Usually work is not that funny, but tonight I have enjoyed a change in pace. I checked in 3 guests tonight within the first hour of being at work. My job gets kind of lonely because believe it or not the hotel doesn't get a lot of business between 11p and 7am, so tonight it was nice to see some faces. 2 of the guys that checked in were business as usual, but the 3rd guy was pretty funny. He was a pretty big dude and after a friendly conversation with the cute front desk clerk (that's me) he asked if we had a work out room at our hotel. My immediate thought was of Tommy Boy and him asking where the weight room was, I was able to successfully hold back my laughter. If this guy gets up to exercise in the morning 1.) I will happily eat my words and 2.) he will be very disappointed with the contents of our "weight room." You can't blame him though, he probably just wanted to impress me after I was able to hold up my end of the conversation we had about the Royals and what an awesome season they are having so far. I just have one question for you: Can you tell me where the weight room is?

No comments: