Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Desires of your Heart

It truly was the desire of my heart to finish up a website that I have to do for one of my finals, but I left my book and my flash drive at home, so I have had to find other ways to occupy my time. I've very creative so it hasn't been too difficult. I started a Christmas craft project today that requires pictures, so tonight instead of doing homework, I've been cropping and editing pictures. I just have to say, my nieces are the coolest EVER! I don't know how our family got so lucky to have 4 little girls start the next generation, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Their expressions in some of these pictures reveal a lot about their personalities.

Codi never misses a chance to take a picture with a little girl that has her shirt off. Codi's face normally looks like this in pictures, this is just one of Alina's faces. She looks amused, doesn't she?(There is a reason her shirt is off, she was eating cake at Kaylee's 1st birthday party.)
Told ya, Codi's face always looks like that in pictures. What is Kaylee thinking?



Sophia is so tiny, she probably just wants to be left alone so she can sleep and here we are setting her up for a photo opt in a dump truck. What is Alina thinking?


Little did we know Sophia was trying to punch Codi in the face.



Look at Peyton's face. What is she thinking?


Wonder what happened to Alina? By the way Crystal is laughing, I'll bet she knows what happened.




I don't think Alina wants her picture taken. Just a guess. Loot at Peyton and Sophia in this one too.


On my mission when someone was kind enough to send me pictures from home I would always sit and analyze them. Look at everyone's facial expression and try to figure out what was going on. Maybe I shouldn't have focused on that so much, but it always made my day to get pictures. Pictures truly are worth a 1000 words. Last one, look at mom's face? What is she thinking?


Look at Kaylee and Peyton, sisters, so cute!

3 comments:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

OK, I have to admit that those girls give my kids a run for their money. CUTE NIECES! I wish I had a niece.

C7 said...

dude-
thanks for making me out to be a creeper. appreciate it!

Rodriguez Family said...

thanks for the pics and comments, they were cracking me up. And how come Alina always looks like such an ornery cuss...