I just want to say I'm thankful to all of those parents who lovingly make their youth go to mutual. It is really difficult to have fun activities like beach volleyball at Sonic if we can't get the youth to come. No ball games are on the schedule for tonight. We have to watch the 1st episode of The Bachelorette that we missed on Monday. We'll find out really soon if this season will be worth watching.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Play Ball!
Summer is officially here because the ball games have started. Monday night Codi and I went for a "exploring" drive and ended up at the ball diamonds to see some of the deputies she knows playing ball. Tuesday night I went to the Royal's game with Randy. It was one of the best games I have ever been to! They played the Cleveland Indians and were behind the entire game. Then, in the bottom of the 9th inning they were still behind 5-2 but the Royals came back to win it scoring 4 runs. Besides the game being really exciting it was a lot of fun to go with Randy. He is almost as cute at Mark Tehan. On Wednesday night the young men and young women had their combined activity. Most of the youth have their last day of school today so it was good, fun, low stress activity for them. Hailey had a bum ankle so she took some pictures for me. To say she did a thorough job is putting is mildly. The memory card on my camera can hold around 300 pictures. She filled the memory card in about 30 or 45 minutes. In her defense I still have some Chicago pictures on the memory card, but still she probably took about 100 pictures. If you ever need someone to get a lot of shots for you, she is your girl. Here are some of the good ones.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment