We have like 15 Mexicans living in the 2 bedroom apartment above us. Most of the time they are really loud and Codi wants to shoot a fire bomb through the ceiling, but I found some silver lining in the clouds tonight. When I left for work about 10:45pm there was this heavenly scent of Mexican food in our parking lot, and I mean heavenly! I moved slower putting all of my "to do at work stuff" in my car just so I could bask in the ambiance (what movie is that from?). I'm glad I was able to experience that because that is the only celebrating of
Cinco De Mayo I have done today.

Seriously one of the funnies Cinco De Mayo pictures I have ever seen.
Additionally, I would like to give a word of praise to the Royals, who pulled one off tonight against the White Sox's. Winning by one after 11 innings of play. Keep up the good work boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment